Its have been 8-9 month, I lost the most fav character of myself. Every wrongdoing I do on that period, deep inside of my hearts I always prayed for myself to getting back the fav moment of my life again.
There's have devil inside my soul, that always guide myself far from my itinerary. Too much sin & wrong things I do without thinking what's will happen next. I always hoping someone will help pull me out from that darkest moments of my life.
Thank you for come & fix my life back. I dont know how to say it to you for now, but when you read this somedays you must know you are the savior that sent by our Lord to get my life back. Im glad because meet you as a friend and becoming as the second person that changed my dark side.
In hopes this is not the end of chapter for me. Thank you so much & take care of yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment